Prof. Dr. P. B. Lohiya is an Allopathic doctor and has been practicing and teaching Acupuncture for the last 38 years.
- He has been practicing and teaching Acupuncture for the last 38 years.
- Member of Maharashtra Acupuncture Council and AYUSH Task force Covid-19.
- Hosted 8 International conferences on Acupuncture in India
Research, Editorial and Author
- He has presented over 25 papers of research and delivered lectures on Acupuncture in the International Conferences held in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc apart from India
Awards & Appreciation
- World Famous Doctor Award (China), Physician of the century (Medicina Alternativa), Honoro-O-Merito (Poland), Albert Sweitzer Award (Sri Lanka)
- Best International teacher award, Gold medal of Honour & Merit
Teaching and training:
- Visiting Professor at Overseas Universities for Acupuncture.
- Trained over 10000 practitioners in Acupuncture