Day 4: International Integrative COVID-19 Patient Management Webinar: Homeopathy
- Online webinar, 5 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Day 4: International Integrative COVID-19 Patient Management Webinar: Homeopathy & Natural pillars of health
Homeopathy has helped millions of patients across the globe to improve their immunity. The improved immunity has prevented them from long-suffering. A live example is Dharavi - Asia's biggest slum where the distribution of homeopathic preventive medicines helped people to minimize the infection and the area is not an epicenter now for covid cases.
The integrative approach of all these systems of medicine is required today to combat against the Novel Coronavirus illness.
On Day 4 of the Integrative COVID-19 Patient Management Webinar series, we are going to discuss on the:
- Basic principles and practice of homeopathy
- Preventive management
- Treatment from prodromal, asymptomatic, mild, to moderate cases of Covid
- Role of research in Homeopathy in relation to COVID-19 patients
- The importance of setting up an immunity clinic and management of COVID-19 patients.
Schedule : 1st November 2020
India Time: 7 AM IST and 3 PM IST (Repeat Session)
US Time: 9:30 PM EST(31st Oct) and 5:30 AM EST (Repeat Session)
US Time: 6:30 PM PST(31st Oct) and 2:30 AM PST (Repeat Session)
European Time: 3:30 AM CET and 11:30 AM CET (Repeat Session)
- Role of research in Homeopathy in relation to COVID-19 patients by Dr. Anil Khurana
- Setting up an Immunity Clinic by Dr. Manish Patil
- Homeopathic treatment in preventive, asymptomatic, mild and moderate symptomatic COVID-19 cases by Dr. Jawahar Shah
- A case of COVID-19 with Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia and Gout by Dr. Farokh Master
- The Four pillars of health by Luke Coutinho
- Acupuncture for prevention and treatment of mild/moderate cases of Corona by Prof. Dr. P. B. Lohiya
- Understand the Homeopathic concept of prevention in COVID-19.
- Understand the Homeopathic treatment protocol in mild, moderate and severe COVID-19 cases.
- Learn to treat COVID-19 with comorbidities with a clinical case example.
- Understand the 4 pillars of health in Covid 19.
- Learn about acupuncture in relation to COVID-19.