Dr. Prashant Tamboli
- Determining the role of Homoeopathic remedy - Symphytum officinal in healing fracture, Sponsored by Dr. Ashwini Nene Integrated School of Research, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- To study the efficacy of homoeopathic indicated remedy vis-á-vis biochemic Ferrum Phos 6x in anaemia during ANC period in tribal area. - Supported by Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Trust.
- To Study the effect of drinking Coffee during Homoeopathic treatment - Supported by Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Trust.
Extra-mural Research Projects - supported by the Department of AYUSH, MoHFW, Govt of India
- Role of Homoeopathic in the management of Acute Diarrhoeal disorder (2004-2007)
Project Undertaken by Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Institute & Trust
- Establishing the role of Homoeopathy in the management of Malnutrition: October 2008 - September 2009
- To understand the efficacy of Homoeopathy in slow learner: June 2009 - May 2010
- To understand the efficacy of indicated Homeopathic medicines in arresting sub conjunctive haemorrhage in post fine needle cataract surgery: July 2010 - March 2011
- To explore the effectiveness of Homoeopathic medicines to improve FEV1/FVC ratio: January 2010 - October 2011
- To evaluate the efficacy of Homoeopathic treatment in Vitiligo: July 2010 - Sept 2012
- Reader, Department of Repertory Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar
- PG Guide, MUHS, Department of Repertory
- Head, Dept. of Research & MIS, Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Organizations
- Member Secretary, Institutional Ethical Committee, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
- Drug Proving Associate - CCRH, New Delhi Drug Proving Programme
- Hon. Homoeopathic Consultant (Endocrinology), Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Organizations-with Hospitals at Palghar, and Malad.
Course Series (51 Sessions)Recording Available
Course Series (30 Sessions)Recording Available