This Bonus Session 2 will summarise learning of previous 5 sessions on Complete Repertory and Synthesis Repertory. The recap session along with Q & A forum will be followed by second part of the session - Symptom Classification & Evaluation by Dr. Prashant Tamboli.
Dr. Jawahar Shah will answer the queries on Complete Repertory and Synthesis Repertory. He will also tackle questions, received on previous webinars in this course - Soul of Repertory & Repertorisation (Chronic case-taking, Acute case-taking)
Dr. Prashant will continue to teach on Classification of Symptoms and Evaluation in Homeopathy. In part 1 he explained about source of symptoms, significance of symptomatology, totality of symptoms, importance of analysis and evaluation, classification of symptoms and a case explaining with respect to type of symptoms.
- Boenninghausen's classification of symptoms
- Kent's concept of symptomatology
- Kent's repertorisation
- Boger's concept of symptomatology
- Explanation of symptomatology using clinical cases
- Understand Boenninghausen's classification of symptoms, his philosophy and symptoms in his repertory
- Understand Kentian method of evaluation of symptoms - Emotional, Intellect, Physical
- Importance of Pathological generals