Director, Academics services- MLD Memorial group of organisation.
- Principal, Professor, HOD, PG guide, PHD guide Dept. of Materia Medica.
- Dr. M.L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar and MUHS, NASHIK.
- Member research and education committee MLDMHI.
- Consultant and in-charge department of Cardio- Pulmonary at centre of excellence Rural homoeopathic Hospital-Palghar.
- Consultant dept of Paediatrics, Surgery and ICU-Rural homoeopathic Hospital Palghar.
Training and Research:
- Worked under the Project of ‘Homoeopathic Management of Tuberculosis’ under the guidance of Dr. C. B. Jain, Hon. Asstt. Director (Clinical Research) at the Dr. M. L. Dhawale Homoeopathic Medico-Surgical Research Centre, Malad (East), and at the Ashwini kumar Medical Relief Society, Kandivali – Three years.
- Organised and managed the Anaemia detection and treatment pilot research project for 125 tribal children in the tribal region of MLD Trust.
- Clinical Research: To evaluate the efficacy of Homeopathic treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by correlating subjective evaluation with objective parameters.
- Research project in education research: Going Holistic the whole way: A case of reform in Homoeopathic Medical education.
- Drug proving: Evolving a conceptual Image of Calcarea fluor through drug proving.