Get ready to uplift your repertory knowledge by revising the previous sessions in this course of Repertory & Repertorisation.
This Bonus Session 3 summarises learning of previous 5 sessions on Kent Repertory, Boger Boenninghausen's Characteristics & Repertory (BBCR), Therapeutic Pocket Book and Boger's Synoptic Key. The recap session along with Q & A forum will be followed by second part of the Boger's Synoptic Key by Dr.Bipin Jain.
Dr. Jawahar Shah will answer the queries on previous sessions.
Dr. Bipin will continue to teach on Synoptic Key. In part 1 he explained about Boger's and Boenninghausen's concept of totality, Boger's general analysis and drug presentation in synoptic key.
- Utility of Boger's synoptic key
- Explanation of cases with evaluation, Boger's totality, repertorisation
- Differentiation of remedies and selecting the final one
- Final remedy selection according to susceptibility
- Clarification of Kent's repertory, BBCR repertory, BTPB through Q & A session
- Learning to build Boger's totality through cases
- Learning to apply Synoptic Key in practice
- Knowledge of homeopathic philosophy and materia medica to apply Boger's approach
- Learning the skill of generalisation to use boger's repertory