Worldwide, high blood pressure is estimated to cause 7.5 million deaths, about 12.8% of the total of all deaths. Homeopathy offers eminent complementary treatment for most cases of high blood pressure.
Dr.Bipin Jain with his clinical experience of over 30 years has effectively treated cases of high blood pressure. He will evaluate the benefits of homeopathic treatment for hypertension in this webinar.
WHO (World Health Organization) mentions the overall prevalence of raised blood pressure in adults aged 25 is ever-increasing due to modern day lifestyle. Blood pressure levels have been continuously related to the risk for stroke and coronary heart disease. Though homeopathic medicines have limited scope in acute cases of high blood pressure, they are effective when it comes to long standing cases. Homeopathic remedies have significant effects on organ systems that control blood pressure.
- Introduction of Hypertension
- Clinical evolution of essential hypertension
- Clinico-pathological-miasmatic and psychological correlation
- Psyche behind hypertension
- Select a suitable approach to totality and arriving at similimum
- Principles of Posology in management of hypertension
- Effect of anti-hypertensives
- Role of diet, counselling and ancillary management