Boger's synoptic key was written to simplify the art of prescribing, matching the pathogenetic symptoms to clinical. It is a genius work of accumulating large materia medica and grasping the important points of a symptom.
This book simplifies the search of a remedy and the application of Boger's concept of symptomalogy which helps in arriving at a curative remedy with ease and certainty. Boger has combined the analytic and synoptic methods which complement each other and can be used conjointly.
Dr. Bipin Jain, the speaker of this webinar thoroughly explains the Boger's concept of totality, his general analysis and highlighting features of Boger Synoptic Key. This along with clinical cases he will analyse them using the concept and repertorise them to reach at final remedy.
- Boger's Concept of totality
- Boenninghausen's Concept of totality
- Boger – General Analysis
- Introduction to Synoptic Key
- Drug Presentation in Synoptic Key
- Boger's Evaluation of Symptomatology
- Clinical cases
- Importance of Physical generals, general modalities and concomitants
- Understanding the evolution of portrait of disease
- Understanding "Drug totality"
- Understanding the synoptic key and its application through clinical cases