Acharya Ishan Shivanand Ji is the founder of Yoga of Immortals, a widely popular and record-breaking curriculum of primordial yoga, meditation and pranayama which has swept the world by storm in 2020 in its smartphone app avatar even as a zoonotic virus roils global health apparatuses.
- Offers yogic and meditation protocols that are simple, powerful, transformative and practical
- He has conducted meditation programs in more than 100 international locations
- He has trained over a million individuals across the globe and helped major Fortune 500 organizations (such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft) bolster productivity and embrace perfect health, happiness and success.
Awards & Appreciation: Recipient of Many Awards
- Recognition of meditative, spiritual and motivational initiatives towards “Youth Empowerment” by Cllr Bhagwanji Chohan, Mayor of Brent. 15th January 2018
- Special Congressional Recognition by Brian Fitzpatrick for his “Body, mind and soul personality development” seminars targeted at stress relief, productivity enhancement, sleep and relaxation. November 29th, 2017
- Special citation, Nassau County, New York for his outstanding contribution to guide the youth towards “An achievement-oriented life” and instilling a sense of self-motivation for all. November 25th, 2017
- Mayor, The City of Milpitas recognizing his tireless efforts leading the youth towards “Ancient cosmic rejuvenation with a contemporary touch.” October 28th, 2017