HOM, DCHM(Hons), RSHom(NA)
Robin Pollock is originally trained in and worked as a clinical psychologist
- Honours graduate of the Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine
- Former homeopathic moderator and writer for WholeHealthNow - a platform that provides health services and health products
- She is currently an advisory committee member of 4 Homeopathy Canada
- Editor and video producer for Homeopathic Housecall
Seminars & workshops:
• Herpes Simplex Virus-1
• Homeopathic Approaches to Anxiety in Children
• National Center for Homeopathy, Vital Forces Scholarship, 2018
• Valedictorian, Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine, June, 2018
• North American Society of Homeopaths, Elizabeth Bonfig Scholarship, 2017
• Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine, Boiron Scholarship, 1st Place, 2016
• Homeopathic Medicine for the 21st Century: What Does Homeopathy Offer our
Modern Ailing World? The American Homeopath, Vol. 24, 2018.
• The Deliberate and Orderly Study of Homoeopathic Materia Medica: An
“Application” of Hering’s Diagnostic Method. Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine, Toronto, 2018.
• The Unprejudiced Observer. The American Homeopath, Vol. 22, pp. 39-41, 2016.
• Medicinal vs. Disease Agents: The Concept of Susceptibility in Homeopathic
Practice. The American Homeopath, Vol. 22, pp. 76-80, 2016.
• Creator of upcoming online app "Mastering Materia Medica", according to Hering’s method (1837)