- Dr. Raj Shah, founder, president and chief executive officer at SmartCareDoc and HeartCare
- He is educated at the University of Pennsylvania and Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Temple and Drexel University faculties.
- Established TeleRetinopathy screening program at the Temple University Health System & teaching Teleclinic at the School of Nursing at Rutgers University.
- Research Fellow at the Blanche and Irwin Lerner Center at Rutgers University for the study of Pharmaceutical Management and Healthcare and lectures about Telemedicine.
Awards & Appreciation:
- He is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac CT angiography.
- Received a Master of Business Administration with Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Gamma Sigma honors in 1997.
- Chairman, Health Council and Board Member of WHEELS Global Foundation and WHEELS Charitable Foundation (India)
- Member of the Advisory Board of Kean University College of Business and Public Management and Global Business.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, and the American College of Physicians.