Pneumonia and Its Homeopathic Management
- Online webinar, 2 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Pneumonia is one of the leading causes of Lower Respiratory tract infection in people world-wide. Even though it can occur at any age, it is more common in the extremes of age groups i.e. in young children and old individuals.
According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Pneumonia affects almost 450 million people each year. Pneumonia as a Primary Diagnosis is responsible for 1.3 million emergency department visits each year. Complications and Deaths associated with Pneumonia are higher in children under 5 years as well as in adults older than 75 years.
In recent times, Viral Pneumonia resulting due to COVID-19 infection has become a major scare to the population worldwide. These times call for the urgent need for physicians to acquaint themselves in managing cases of Pneumonia with Homoeopathy.
Homeopathy as a system of medicine has been known to give excellent results in all cases of Pneumonia. Timely Homoeopathic management not only prevents complications associated with Pneumonia but also makes sure that the resolution occurs faster.
For a physician to prescribe a Homoeopathy medicine in the case of Pneumonia, it is important to understand the phase of the disease, the underlying pathology of the disease and the susceptibility of the patient.
In this webinar, Dr. Sanjay Modi, an experienced clinician, and a renowned Homoeopath will be taking you on an interesting journey to understand Pneumonia and its Homoeopathic management. He will be discussing in detail the Pathophysiology of Pneumonia- which he will be co-relating with few cases of Pneumonia managed with Homoeopathy and commonly used Homoeopathic remedies for Pneumonia.
This webinar is a 2-part session and the schedule is as below
Dr. Sanjay Modi
Dr. Sanjay Modi
- Pathophysiology of Pneumonia in different stages
- Clinical Presentation of Pneumonia
- Investigations for Pneumonia
- Homeopathic Therapeutics for Pneumonia
- Cases of Pneumonia Treated with Homoeopathy
- Understanding and co-relating the clinical picture of Pneumonia with its underlying pathophysiology
- Investigations needed to confirm Pneumonia
- Homeopathic management of Pneumonia