Pneumonia is one of the leading causes of Lower Respiratory tract infection in people world-wide. Even though it can occur at any age, it is more common in the extremes of age groups i.e. in young children and old individuals.
In recent times, Viral Pneumonia resulting due to COVID-19 infection has become a major scare to the population worldwide. These times call for an urgent need for physicians to acquaint themselves in managing cases of Pneumonia with Homoeopathy.
Homeopathy as a system of medicine is known to give excellent results in all cases of Pneumonia. Timely Homoeopathic management not only prevents complications associated with Pneumonia but also makes sure that the resolution occurs faster.
In this webinar, Dr. Sanjay Modi, an experienced clinician, and a renowned Homoeopath will be taking you on an interesting journey to understand Pneumonia and its Homoeopathic management. He will be discussing in detail the Pathophysiology of Pneumonia- which he will be co-relating with few cases of Pneumonia managed with Homoeopathy and commonly used Homoeopathic remedies for Pneumonia.
- Pathophysiology of Pneumonia in different stages
- Clinical Presentation of Pneumonia
- Investigations for Pneumonia
- Homeopathic Therapeutics for Initial Stages of Pneumonia
- Cases of Initial stages of Pneumonia treated with Homoeopathy
- Understanding and co-relating the clinical picture of Pneumonia with its underlying pathophysiology
- Investigations needed to confirm Pneumonia
- Homeopathic management of Pneumonia