Dr. Shashi Kant Tiwari
Member of special committee for Drug Proving, CCRH, New Delhi
Former Director: National Institute of Homoeopathy
- VICE PRINCIPAL Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital, Mangalore; 01. 01. 1993 to 30. 11.1995 (2years)
- PRINCIPAL; Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Mangalore01. 12. 1995 to 14. 08. 2009
- DIRECTOR; National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata,Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and family welfare. 02. 03. 2011 to 25.07.2011
- He has authored Essentials of Repertorization and Homoeopathy and Child Care.
- In association with Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy (Govt. of India), Dr Tiwari has authored several books like Menopause, Diabetes Mellitus, and Prescribing etc.
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder in association with clinical psychologist.
- Handigodu syndrome
Resource person, for Teacher’s Orientation Course (Govt. of India)
- Dr.A.R.Govt.HomoeopathicMedicalCollege & Hospital, Rajmundry December 1999.
- Bharatesh Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Belgaum
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata.
- Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical college, Mangalore
- Sharada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical college, Kanyakumari, TN, India
Recipient of ‘Award of excellence – 2005’
Awarded by Centre for Advance Study in Homeopathy
Recipient of Homoeo Ratna-2018
Awarded by Homoeo Friends
Award of Excellence April 2019, Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association, Karnataka Branch
Course Series (2 Sessions)Recording Available
Course Series (30 Sessions)Recording Available