- Director General of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India since July 3, 2012.
- 30 years of professional experience; including 7 years & 10 months as Deputy Director (Homoeopathy), Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Delhi, as the Head of Homoeopathic wing of the Directorate of ISM & Homoeopathy.
- Organizing Secretary of 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI) held in New Delhi, India from 1st – 4th December 2011.
- Authored several research papers in peer reviewed international journals and a book in English and Spanish.
- Presented 32 research papers in International and National Conferences and periodicals.
- “State Award” in 2010 by the Government of Delhi for the meritorious works undertaken in the field of Homoeopathy.
- “Award of Recognition” by Robert Bosch Foundation, Germany in 2011.
Group Training Course in HIV/AIDS Control Plan (virological diagnosis of HIV infection)at Research Institute of Microbial diseases, Osaka International Center, organized by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japan.