Dr. Pratibha Shah
Dr. Pratibha Shah, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), Master of Public Health
- Leading Ayurveda experts in the New England region of the United States of America.
- Prolific speaker and educator in the community.
- Speaker in many local and International conference and author of several papers
- An editor with the Ayurveda Journal on Health and Associate Editor with the Ancient Science journal.
- She is a senior faculty with the Kerala Ayurveda Academy.
- With more than 25 years of practice, she is one of the few holistic practitioners leading the effort of true integration, focused on client-centric wholesome care.
- She is the Founder and Director of the Council for Ayurveda Research, and the Wholistic Health Alliance.
Course Series (32 Sessions)Recording Available
Course Series (11 Sessions)Recording Available