Dr. Erzsébet Túrós
- Erzsebet Turos has worked as a general practitioner in a psychiatric hospital in Borsa in Cluj county, Romania, for several years.
- Research about Perception of the disease and hospitalization in leukemia patients, by 2007 co- founded the Alternativa Association for Leukemic Patients.
- In 2005, she was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for her work.
- Conducted many Patient Awareness Workshops, presented about the effectiveness of Homoeopathy at International conferences.
- Some of her cases we can find in Homeopathy Journals.
Course Series (108 Sessions)Recording Available