What is bullying?
It is the use of force, coercion, hurtful teasing or threat, abuse, aggressive domination or intimidation, the behavior is often repeated and habitual.
One essential prerequisite is - the perception (by the bully or by others) of an imbalance of physical or social power. The victim shows inability to defend and feelings of helplessness.
It is known to have short as well as long term effects on the individual being bullied. Homoeopathy has a special place in the management of such cases.
What is panic disorder?
Panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause. Panic attacks can be very frightening.
Through this session the speaker will highlight the course of this condition during pregnancy and its management with Homoeopathy.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday, 26th November 2021, 7:00 am IST. Repeat Session: 2:00 pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday, 25th November 2021, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Friday, 26th November 2021, 9:30 am CET
UK: Saturday, 26th, November 2021, 8:30am London Time
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Understanding bullying
- Understanding the triggers of bullying
- Understanding identification of hostile environments and the person suffering from bullying
- Understanding Panic disorder and its presentation
- Understanding how panic disorder can be depicted with other medical conditions.
- Bullying - its presentation, circumstances, effect on the one being bullied
- Long and short term consequences of bullying
- Panic disorder, its presentations
- Symptoms and differentiation of Panic disorders with other psychiatric conditions
- Case of panic disorder and its management during pregnancy with Homoeopathy
Join our word renowned speaker Dr. Erzsebet Turos in her master class as she speaks about both these conditions and enlightens us about the use of Homoeopathy.