Use of Complete Repertory in Practice
- Online webinar, 1.5 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Complete Repertory by Roger Van Zandvoort is the world’s leading homeopathic repertory and is used by many homeopaths. The author Roger Van Zandvoort began his work after noticing the lack of information in repertory by Kent.
Complete repertory by Roger van Zandvoort is a ground-breaking repertory for students and homeopathic physicians. It is the most comprehensive repertory with details and additions from oldest to the newest homeopathic literature. Since its conception in the year 1996 it has been developing and consist of the most accurate documentation. The proliferation of new provings, new technologies have transformed the utility of repertory. As a result, our knowledge must also evolve.
Roger worked on the monumental task of compiling the largest repertory, published it and finally with the era of computers it was incorporated in various homeopathic softwares, Zomeo software being one among them.
In this session, Dr. Jawahar Shah, a global teacher and renowned Homoeopath will enlighten the users about everything there is to know regarding COMPLETE REPERTORY!
He explains the clinical use of Complete Repertory, Case solutions using the repertory, different ways to look for rubrics and select them for the repertorization.
Register and watch this Session Instantly
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study
- Introduction to Complete Repertory
- Utility of Complete Repertory in Zomeo Homeopathic Software
- Searching rubrics in 44 chapters of the repertory
- Cases included:
- Intestinal worms
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urinary tract infection
- Review of special chapters in Complete Repertory
- Explore different clinical cases analysed using Complete Repertory
- Utility of Complete Repertory in acute cases
- Selecting appropriate rubrics