The human mind is a treasure trove of unique characteristics and attributes, which together with the body, make up the CONSTITUTION of each person. Yet, it is this very mind which is difficult to understand and interpret.
In Homeopathy, where prime importance is given to symptoms and attributes of the mind to determine the remedy, how can we overcome this challenge, and select the perfect rubrics for every case?
This is what you learn in this advanced study webinar by Dr. Yogesh Sehgal. Dr. Sehgal takes you on a journey of the renowned Sehgal Method of Revolutionized Homeopathy, teaching in detail how to extract the accurate rubrics of the mind in each case.
He elaborates on the understanding and clinical applicability of rubrics of the mind, differentiation between feelings, and hence remedies. Supporting case studies help to drive the applicability of the Sehgal Method in clinical practice.
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL LEARN
- Understanding of rubrics of mind and applicability
- Understanding and application of Sehgal Method of Revolutionized Homeopathy
- How to overcome the challenge of a patient not giving correct history
- How to understand patients who tend to be secretive and closed or communicate only partially
- How to pick the most characteristic features of the case so that you are able to prescribe the accurate remedy