Homeopathic Clinical Repertory is by the leading homeopath Dr. Robin Murphy who has been sharing his knowledge in the homeopathy world by researching and publishing his work.
The exceptional feature of Murphy's repertory is its simple alphabetic arrangement of 74 chapters with modern terminology. It is an easy-to-use reference guide and convenient to quick search of rubrics even for a beginner. Murphy's Homeopathic Clinical Repertory is considered to be modern repertory as it contains latest clinical rubrics such as ADHD, AIDS, Multiple sclerosis, Ebola, Chronic fatigue, Compulsive- Obsessive Disorder, Radiation sickness, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Sea sickness, Surgery, Tetanus, Tourette's syndrome, Typhoid fever and many others.
Murphy's Repertory have valuable addition of chapters which is an additional benefit to practice in today's time. The widely prevalent cases are of behavioural disorders in children. This repertory has chapter related to children with respect to development and behaviour.
Few new chapters in Homeopathic Clinical Repertory: Constitution, Pregnancy, Cancer, Poisoning .
Murphy's Repertory has vast clinical information significant to modern homeopathic practice as Dr Murphy have added clinical updates from his homeopathic experience. If you are an expert or a beginner this homeopathic literature will come to handy while dealing with disease conditions prevalent today. Homeopathic Clinical Repertory even with its contemporary inclusion of rubrics is reliable as it is based on Kent's repertory along with Hering, Allen, Boericke, Kunzli, Phatak repertories.
With over 40 years of experience and teaching, Dr Jawahar Shah, the speaker of this session will introduce the Murphy's Repertory and explain in detail regarding its usage and how to utilize it in clinical practice.
- Introduction to Murphy’s repertory
- Differences in Editions of the repertory
- Need for a modern medical repertory
- Sources of additions in the repertory
- How does the homeopathic clinical repertory help
- Arrangement of chapters
- Exclusive chapters and rubrics
- Advantages and limitations of the repertory
- Understand The Homeopathic Clinical Repertory by Robin Murphy
- Learn about the modern medical terminologies used in Murphy's Repertory
- Acquire an understanding of when and how to use Murphy's Repertory
- Understand the clinical rubrics in the repertory
- Identify the usefulness of the chapter ‘Children’ in the repertory