Continuing the series of Management of Acute illnesses with Homoeopathy, in the second session, Dr Nimesh Shukla will be discussing experiences in the management of acute ailments related to the head (Headache, Migraines, and Injuries etc). He will also be discussing in detail about Hair-fall- one of the most common concern these days.
Do not miss this extremely useful series to learn about the minor differences between remedies indicated for the same condition and hit at the similimum.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday, 14th August 2021, 7am IST. Repeat 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday, 13th August 2021, 9:30pm EST, 6:30pm PST
Europe: Saturday, 14th August 2021, 10:30am CET
UK: Saturday, 14th August 2021, 9:30am London Time
Duration: 1 Hour 12 Minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Management of Acute clinical conditions pertaining to the head (Headache, Migraines, Injuries etc) with Homoeopathy
- Management of Hair-fall with Homoeopathy
- Identifying clinical symptoms of ailments related to head (Headache, Migraines, Injuries etc)
- Understanding the finer shades of difference between close related remedies for the same condition
- Understanding the art of prescribing in the discussed cases