Lycopodium is a small fern – Club Moss and hence the main feeling of a Lycopodium person is that if he remains small, his survival will be in danger. So he becomes ambitious and has a desire to grow bigger and stronger, climbing the ladder of success to reach at the highest position. He becomes a dictator and dominates to achieve success.
But with this outward show of bravado, Lycopodium can be a cowardice. How does he hide it? He has tremendous fear of being alone. How does he overcome it? And why do a Lycopodium cry when thanked? Have you ever thought about it?
Isn’t this an interesting way to study a homeopathy remedy? This first FREE SESSION on Lycopodium in Materia Medica Live Series by Dr. Jawahar Shah is a stepping stone to learn about the evolutionary traits of Homeopathy remedy.
Dr. Jawahar Shah will talk about this most interesting antipsoric, antisycotic, antitubercular, antisyphilitic medicine with respect to its evolution, traits in a child, adult and old. He will explain how an intelligent Lycopodium slips into an idiotic state.
Dr. Shah will talk about the various traits of Lycopodum: Versatile, Perfectionist, Aristocrat. He will explain how a Lycopodium person behaves when he is a boss, or when he is in love. He will make you thoroughly understand the personality of a Lycopodium by giving actual examples of celebrities who possess traits of this remedy.
- Evolution of Lycopodium with respect to age
- Evolution in gender
- Different Clinical states of Lycopodium
- Lycopodium person at work, in society, as a family member
- Learn the unique, prescriptive and confirmatory totality and understand evolutionary prescription of Lycopodium
- Understand the evolution of Lycopodium right from its birth to old age
- Understand a Lycopodium person as a family member, at work, in society
- To learn how a Lycopodium person being intelligent evolves into a dull idiotic state
- Learn about various pathological states in Lycopodium