You have spent hours in understanding the theory of Kent's concept in lectures as a student but it can be challenging when it comes to implementing it in practical cases.
Kent's greatest contributions to the Homeopathy world is his teachings and his one-of-a-kind repertory. Kent's philosophy and his approach to a case is still a prominent choice for today's repertorisation.
His pioneering work - Repertory to the Homeopathic Materia Medica is the guidebook to students and practitioners. Kent's unique concept of disease, health, sickness and cure became the foreground of homeopaths to treat every case.
This online session led by Dr Hema Parikh, discusses ways to overcome the difficulty in application of Kentian method by addressing how to harness it in practical cases. You’ll learn how to use Kent's Repertory to work in your daily practice.
- Kent's biography
- Literary contributions
- Kent's concept of disease, sickness, health and cure
- Repertorising using Kent's Repertory
- Clinical cases:
- Cerebral Palsy
- To understand what is to be perceived in a case
- To understand what is to be cured in a case and what is curative in medicine
- Importance of Totality of symptoms in a case according to Kent
- To demonstrate application of Kent's concepts through 4 cases