Most of the women are likely to get one ovarian cyst in their lifeand are usually painless. Mostly these cysts are harmless and do not cause any noticeable symptoms. But in few cases, they can cause symptoms and even affect fertility. A Cystic ovarian mass after menopause can be cancerous.
Ovarian Cyst especially large cysts can be severely debilitating. Homeopathy holds an answer to all such troubles. Do you know that Homeopathy wins over conventional treatment for Ovarian Cyst? It not only helps cysts to resolve naturally but secures hormonal balance to prevent the recurrence of cysts.
Join this webinar by a senior Homoeopath and the author of a book on Gynaecological Disorders and Homoeopathy, Dr Girish Gupta. He will be sharing his wisdom and his exclusive clinical and practical experiences in the management of Ovarian Cyst cases and this will give you the confidence to prescribe correct homeopathic medicines in your practice.
Join us for this webinar series and take-home practical tips that can be applied to your clinical practice.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday, 26th February 2022, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday, 25th February 2022, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Saturday, 26th February 2022, 9:30am CET
UK: Saturday, 26th February 2022, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Saturday, 26th February 2022, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Ovarian cyst pathology
- Case taking in ovarian cyst
- Homeopathic approach and remedies in ovarian cyst cases
- Real case examples of ovarian cyst
- Understanding Ovarian Cyst in detail
- Understanding the role of Homoeopathy in the management of Ovarian Cyst Preventing complications associated with Ovarian Cyst.
- In advanced cases learning of remedy differentiation, potency selection and repetition is very vital