Is a Miasm something to be removed? Is it something that has a life of its own? Or is Hahnemann actually describing something else? Get answers to these questions in the webinar on Miasms by Dr. Ashley Ross.
Dr. Ashley is an Associate Professor and Acting Executive Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences at the Durban University of Technology (DUT). Teaching homeopathic medicine for more than 22 years, as well as engaging in clinical and research supervision.
Dr. Ashley will start the webinar with the introduction of Hahnemann’s Theory of Miasm followed by the modern concept of Miasm. He will elaborate on the French Pluralist view on the 3 Miasms. You will also learn about the Colour Theory of Miasm by Ortega.
This webinar is a complete guide on the 3 miasms. Miasms is not something with a list of symptoms but much more than that. This comprehensive knowledge will enhance your learning as well as help you in understanding how miasms help in prescribing.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday, 12th June 2021, 7am IST. Repeat at 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday, 11th June 2021, 9:30 pm EST
Europe: Saturday, 12th June 2021, 10:30 am CET
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes of study (Online Webinar)
Recording will be available post the session
- Hahnemann’s Theory of Miasm
- Concept of Miasm by French Pluralist System
- Concept of Miasm in 21st Century
- Characters of Psora, Sycosis, Syphilis
- Colour Theory of Miasm by Ortega
- Cases related to Psora, Sycosis, Syphilis
- How Miasms help in Prescribing
- Role of Miasm in Prognosis
- Miasm and Genetics
- Miasm and Psychology
- Understanding Hahnemann’s Theory of Miasm and comparing it to the modern time
- Learning characteristics, the mind of the 3 miasms
- Analyzing the miasms with the help of clinical cases
- Importance of miasm in selecting a remedy, the prognosis of the disease