Case of Headache
- Online webinar, 1 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
You must have come across similar-sounding rubrics, leaving you confused about which one is appropriate for the case. This lecture in the Zomeo Classroom series is perfect to clear the confusion. You may be best in case-taking, identifying PQRS symptoms but do you get stuck in selecting mind rubrics?
The turning point in case-solving is selecting mind rubrics for which you must be thorough in reportorial language. For this, you have to convert the patient’s language into rubrics and not your own interpretation of symptoms.
The case explained in this lecture by Dr. Neha Khodke will enlighten the importance of knowing the word meanings and differentiating them. The rubrics demonstrated in this lecture are: Vexation, Mortification and Indignation, Humiliation.
Join this lecture and understand the exact meaning, synonyms for rubrics and selecting the appropriate one for repertorization.
- Case narration
- Converting the feelings to their corresponding rubrics
- The totality of symptoms with reason
- Different repertorization methods: Kent, Boenninghausen, Boericke, Complete
- Converting mental symptoms into repertorial language
- Letting go of our prejudices by confirming the emotions with patient
- Analyze the rubric meaning by exact interpretation of the patient’s emotions
- Understanding the word meanings and various synonyms
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Download 30 days Free Trial and Explore the features. DOWNLOAD NOW