Case of Anemia
- Online webinar, 1 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Anemia is defined as a decrease in red blood cell (RBC) mass in the body. The function of the RBC is to transfer oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and carbon dioxide from the tissues to the lungs. Anemia affects 1.62 billion people all over the world which corresponds to 24.8% of the population.
The appropriate treatment of anemia due to blood loss is the correction of the underlying condition and oral administration of ferrous sulfate. Homeopathic treatment requires a thorough investigation of the patient’s physical, mental and general makeup. This helps in the selection of Homoeopathic similimum.
Let us study a case of a 51-year-old female suffering from anemia. The case is rich in mental and physical general symptoms. How will you solve this case? Which approach will be chosen? Which repertory can be used to solve this case?
Join this lecture with Dr. Neha Khodke and boost your confidence to handle cases of anemia. Dr. Neha will narrate the case in detail with respect to chief complaints, associated complaints, her life space, and mental condition. She will also take a brief about the importance of a periodic table followed by finding the final remedy from the highest coming remedies in the software.
Don’t miss out on this lecture and clear your doubts regarding a specific approach in homeopathy.
- Case history
- Physical generals
- Life situation
- Totality of symptoms
- Conversion to rubrics
- Understand how to identify the core feeling or the state of the patient's mental status. Even though it was not handed over to us directly by the patient during case taking.
- Learn to co-relate this state of mind of the patient with the core of a remedy by studying the remedy theme in detail according to its placement in the periodic table.
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Download 30 days Free Trial and Explore the features. DOWNLOAD NOW