Acne is the most common chronic, an inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples which affects 10million people per year. Acne can commonly occur during puberty but when it occurs at any other age than puberty it is important to identify the cause and treat the condition accordingly.
Let us study a case of 32 years old female suffering from acne vulgaris for a year. How will you approach this case?
Dr. Tarana will take up the case in detail with respect to chief complaints, physical generals, her life space, and mental condition.
You will get to know the importance of “about certain do’s and don’ts as well as diet restrictions.” You will get a glimpse of understanding the patient’s situation in identifying the causation especially when the patient does not mention it during case taking.
Join this lecture and boost your confidence to handle the cases of Acne.
- Case history
- Physical generals
- Mind and life situation
- Diagnosis and classification
- Totality of symptoms
- Rubric conversion
- Hahnemann’s view on diet and regimen
- Understanding the patient’s situation helps is in identifying the causation especially when the patient does not mention it during case taking.
- When a right similimum is selected, a single simple remedy can bring about the cure
- Diet and Regimen & Do’s & Don’ts play an important role
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Download 30 days Free Trial and Explore the features. DOWNLOAD NOW