Boenninghausen's work is the most comprehensive in logic and influential. His study in the field of repertory is commendable. He was the first to evaluate remedies in relation to individual symptoms., methods of relationship of a remedy to the case.
His analytical thinking evolved the doctrine of concomitants and emphasised its peculiarity and characteristic. Boger had been the best disciple of Boenninghausen and created the Boenninghausen's Characteristic and Repertory (BBCR), considered to be one of the greatest literature in Homeopathy.
Dr. Anoop Nigwekar, the speaker of this first part of Boger Boenninghausen's Characteristics & Repertory session will talk about this valuable repertory which is the compilation of observations and logic of Boenninghausen reaped by Boger.
- Evolution of the repertory
- Application of the repertory in clinical cases
- Scope and limitations of the repertory
- Understand the evaluation of gradation of remedies
- Learn the importance of complete and concomitant symptom
- Understand the application of the repertory in clinical cases
- Master the Boenninghausen's concept of totality
- Identify pathological generals and repertorising such symptoms
- Discover the differences in repertorisation done by Kent, Boger, Boenninghausen repertory