Day in and day out you must come across acute diseases in the practice. What do you do? Do you refer the patient even before thinking of prescribing homeopathy? Why some cases don’t respond to acute remedy and why deep acting constitutional remedy acts?
Acute case-taking and prescribing is the most challenging topic in homeopathy. As a homeopath, one must be alert in the understanding type of acute and its homeopathic management. These sessions on Acute Case-taking in Online Course on Repertory & Repertorisation will give you confidence in treating acute cases and sharpen the clinical thinking to diagnose the condition.
This 2-part session is outlined to help you appreciate strength of homeopathy in acute cases. Each session will provide abundant and precise keynotes from the sources in order to investigate, analyse, evaluate case studies.
- Concept of Disease in Homeopathy
- Concept of Acute Disease
- Investigation (Case Taking) In Acute Disease
- Concept of Acute Prescribing
- Understanding the susceptibility in acute diseases
- Guidelines to select acute and constitutional remedy in acute disease
Session 1: Acute Case Taking - Part 1 by Dr Hitesh Purohit
Dr Hitesh Purohit explains the concept of Acute prescribing, Acute Cases of infection (Fever, Respiratory, GIT), Psychiatry & Coma.
Session 2: Acute Case Taking - Part 2 by Dr Dilip Nandha
Dr Dilip Nandha guides you the process of assessing acute cases & explains strength of homeopathic medicine in relieving acute ailments
- Review the classification of acute diseases in Organon of Medicine
- Discuss the concept of disease and its application in clinical practice
- Explore the evaluation method in order to form an acute totality
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of differentiating closely related remedies
- Importance of posology and susceptibility in acute disease