With focus on the very commonly occurring condition, Insomnia, this webinar throws light on the homeopathic aspect of its treatment. Common treatment of Insomnia in conventional method mainly includes sedatives that can potentially become addictive in nature. However, the use of non-addictive, side effect-free, correctly prescribed medicine, Homeopathy has the upper hand in offering effective solutions for Insomnia.
Senior homeopathic physician, Dr Tarana Malick explains every detail about the Homeopathic management of Insomnia in this session, with the help of realistic and authentic case study. Conversion of important symptoms into rubrics, use of Zomeo software to effectively compare closely running remedies and final selection of remedy with proper justification is adequately demonstrated by Dr Malick.
Enhance your prescribing skills with effective and correct repertorisation techniques.
What you gain from this webinar:
- How to relieve Insomnia proficiently without causing drug dependency
- Insight into Insomnia with realistic case study
- Importance of causative factors
- Forming totality, converting symptoms into rubrics
- Detailed manifestation, presentation, complications of Insomnia
- Case study of Insomnia
- Causative factors
- Life space investigation, mind symptoms and their importance
- Hahnemannian classification of disease
- Totality with justification
- Effective and correct rubric conversion and repertorization
- Comparative study of closely indicated remedies
- Deciding on the correct remedy (between remedies running close in final repertorial sheet)
- Remedy and potency justification with dosages and follow-ups
- Recognizing value of case individuality, causation, totality and repertorization
- Choosing correct remedy between closely matching remedies
- Utility and application of high potencies and frequent repetition techniques
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Zomeo is one of the best homeopathy software, used by homeopaths, students across the world to record, analyze and repertorize the patient cases. Zomeo provides built-in 42 repertories, 1300+ volumes of books, uniquely designed Patient Management System to handle your patient cases. Zomeo’s repertorization sheet along with analysis filters helps you to prescribe the best remedy to your patient, quickly.
See How Zomeo Works
Download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial and explore the features of Zomeo. Click below to download.