Dr. Leo Rebello
M.D(TNM), N.D., Ph.D(UK), D.H.S (Canada), F.F Hom(Malaysia)
Dr. Leo Rebello is a Holistic Healer from India, over 35 years of teaching, Clinical & Research experience.
- Helping his patients get off medications for short and long-term health problems like Heart Disease, Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, Asthma, Digestive Ailments, Osteoarthritis, MS and other debilitating diseases
- Wrote a Revised Oath for Doctors in 2003, World Health Agenda in 2004.
- Originator of walkathons against Drugs, AIDS, Jogathon for Health, & advisor to Prohibition Council, Maharashtra.
- Interviewed by various media house such as BBC TV, TV Asia, Doordarshan, NDTV, Times Magazines, Los Angeles Times.
- Author of 51 books including AIDS and Alternative Medicine, World without Wars(Nominated for Peace Nobel).
Course Series (108 Sessions)Recording Available