Research Officer, Scientist 1
Research Experience/Achievements/Publications/ Awards :
- About 10 years of experience in research, public health and writing for Homoeopathy.
- Second rank holder of the entrance exam held in 2015 by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India (Delhi) for the post of Research Officer (Homoeopathy)
- First rank holder of the interview result of Research Associate (Homoeopathy), held by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India (Delhi) for headquarters; currently working under this capacity
- Recipient of Dr. Yudhvir Singh Award (Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi), in recognition of meritorious services as the Chief Editor of a homoeopathic monthly magazine, HomeoBuzz
- Presented a paper on ‘Homeopathic Journalism in India: Then, Now & After’ at 67th World Homeopathic International Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis held in Japan from Sep. 14-17, 2012
- Third Prize winner of ‘International Short story Contest’ on Hpathy.
- Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- Diploma in Promotive and Preventive Health Care from Apollo Hospitals Group, Hyderabad