Homeopathic Research is one of the most significant topics which need more attention from every person in the homeopathic medical field to gain global credibility and respect for Homeopathic treatment. Dana Ullman is a Homeopath who has a vast body of work in Homeopathic research and in this webinar, he brings all the credible research done in homeopathy to your knowledge. To our surprise, there are more International researches on Homeopathy than we know and all this work is highlighted in this webinar in a very interesting way with detailed elaboration.
Every Homeopath must attend this webinar to be armored with answers when the integrity of homeopathy is questioned by peers or patients. This body of research work also validates Homeopathy in eyes of your patients with solid scientific evidence. You can also use this good research knowledge to convince more people to try Homeopathy.
Attending this seminar increases your knowledge of homeopathic research work which indirectly grows your practice. In the modern world, if a solid scientific proof is there to back up Homeopathy, more people will find their way to Homeopathy.
Dana Ullman (MPH, CCH), a certified classical Homeopath, is one of the most reputed promoters of Homeopathy, who has authored 10 books and had also created an e-course on ‘How to use Homeopathic medicine kit’ with 80 short videos. He has in-depth knowledge of International researches on Homeopathy.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday, 1st January 2022, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday, 31st December 2021, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Saturday, 1st January 2022, 9:30am CET
UK: Saturday, 1st January 2022, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Saturday, 1st January 2022, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Introduction- Why Homeopathic research is important
- Details on important E-Book “Evidence-based Homeopathic family medicine”
- Researches on homeopathy in different countries with detail analysis and reasoning
- Australian report on homeopathy and many other reports
- Meta-analysis and factual understanding of Randomized Placebo control trials of individualized homeopathic medicines
- Study of mortality rate in Homeopathic and conventional hospitals
- Understanding importance of Research
- Presentation of important International homeopathic Researches
- Their critical analysis in simple language with author’s comment
- Various reports like ‘Lancet study’, ‘Swiss Report’, ‘Australian Report’, ‘British science and technology report’ and many others