Is death inevitable? Yes! Does it have to be painful? Definitely No! Death is a crucial transition for an individual and is an important event for a further journey of soul consciousness. But death isn’t necessarily easy for some individuals; they may have to go through a lot of pain, end of stage life support and interventions which are only too uncomfortable and make death even more painful.
Does homeopathy have a role for End of Life conditions? Can Homeopathy remedies be used to ease death and make it less painful? Is palliative Homeopathy a possibility? Find out in this very interesting, insightful topic of Healing at the End of Life by Dr. Ian Leupker who is selflessly serving people helping them live a happy, meaningful and purposeful life till the end.
- End of life as a developmental stage
- The science of Homeopathy
- Healing into Death
- Palliative Homeopathy
- How we die
- Coping with Cancer Projects
- Overtreatment and Futile Interventions
- Kent’s twelve observations
- Homeopathy remedies for End of Life Pain relief
- Advance Care Planning
- How to heal when cure isn’t possible?
- How to ensure easy death?
- How to use Homeopathy in terminal conditions and apparently incurable diseases?
- Learning about Advance Care Planning Organizations