In this webinar Dr. Lakhekar has shared some cases wherein she has described how she has been able to arrive at the similimum by understanding the state of the patient and converting it into rubrics/repertory language. She shares her experience from practice and learnings of decoding Mind Rubrics and Physical Rubrics to arrive at a single remedy prescription for patients.
She has also discussed about the source of the remedy prescribed and the differentiation with other remedies which could be considered for prescription.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday, 5th November 2021, 7:00 am IST. Repeat Session: 2:00 pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday, 4th November 2021, 9:30 pm EST. Repeat Session: Friday, 5th November, 4:30 am EST
Europe: Friday, 5th November 2021, 10:30 am CET
UK: Friday, 5th, November 2021, 9:30am London Time
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- When should you start taking case? - Observing the patient.
- Rubrics Selections - Mind and Physical.
- Which rubrics should be given more weightage?
- How to base the foundation of the case?
- Before arriving at prescription - Differential Diagnosis.
- Some Case presentations.
- How to interpret mental and physical symptoms into rubrics
- What to observe in a patient
- Repertorial totality