Although Anxiety is something that everyone encounters in their routine life, medical intervention is needed when it begins to interfere in daily activities and functioning. As good as homeopaths need to be while treating physical ailments, it is equally essential to look after the emotional aspects of every case as well. In this webinar, we discuss about Anxiety, its effects, and how to best approach its treatment the homoeopathic way.
A patient expresses their anxiety in different verbal or non-verbal languages. This session enables you to smoothly convert symptoms into specific rubrics, which will ultimately guide you to the correct prescription with minimal effort.
Understand the rubrics representing Anxiety and when to apply each of them. An enhanced study of prominent anxiety remedies with repertorial analysis is the cherry on the cake. The lecture is delivered by the very competent Dr. Tarana Mallick who explains Anxiety with its homoeopathic way of treatment.
An easy way to understand and implement repertorial language in your practice with a brief study of remedies well marked in Anxiety like Arsenic album, Calcarea carb, Causticum, Phosphorus are tailored by the speaker for detailed understanding.
Join now as we help you become an expert in solving cases of Anxiety without prejudice, but with sensitivity.
US & Canada: Wednesday, 23 June, 9.30 pm EST, 6:30pm PST
India & Asia: Thursday, 24 June, 7am IST, 2pm IST
Europe: Thursday, 24 June 10.30am CET
- General introduction to Anxiety
- Causative factors, symptomatology
- Representation of Anxiety in Repertory and Materia Medica
- Understanding various representations of Anxiety in relation to remedies
- Categories of Anxiety presentation
- A Deeper understanding of Anxiety as an emotion
- Repertorial study of different rubrics covering Anxiety and in relation to a particular ailment too
- A Brief study of homoeopathic remedies covering Anxiety and its evolution in remedy
- Case study: how to approach a case of Anxiety, in-depth understanding of patient and evolution of Anxiety
- Different expressions of Anxiety symptoms in repertorial language
- Approaching case without prejudice and with sensibility
- Understanding the course of Anxiety that is before, during and after disease progression in a patient
- Expressions of Anxiety at different physical levels
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Zomeo is one of the best homeopathy software, used by homeopaths, students across the world to record, analyze and repertorize the patient cases. Zomeo provides built-in 42 repertories, 1300+ volumes of books, uniquely designed Patient Management System to handle your patient cases. Zomeo’s repertorization sheet along with analysis filters helps you to prescribe the best remedy to your patient, quickly.
See How Zomeo Works
Download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial and explore the features of Zomeo. Click below to download.