Dr. Kishore Mehta, teacher of teachers with vast experience of so many years will explain the concept of acute diseases as mentioned in the Organon of Medicine 6th edition by Hahnemann.
You must have already read about it and learnt it but Dr. Mehta will give you easy and in depth explanation for the same.
Do not miss this opportunity this 2-Part webinar sessions as learning from Dr. Kishore Mehta can be applied to your practice from day one.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday, Saturday, 3rd & 4th December 2021, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday, Friday, 2nd & 3rd December 2021, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Friday, Saturday, 3rd & 4th December 2021, 9:30am CET
UK: Friday, Saturday, 3rd & 4th December 2021, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Friday, Saturday, 3rd &4th December 2021, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - Each Webinar is of 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Management of Acute Conditions in Homoeopathy (Organon Based) - Part 1
- Management of Acute Conditions in Homoeopathy (Organon Based) - Part 2
- Acute diseases with Organon Reference
- Charts of acute manifestations
- Case taking- Fever
- Acute totality formation
- Fever totality
- Cases of acute disease with Organon references
- Understanding the concepts of acute diseases from Hahnemann’s Organon of Medicine
- Learning if you follow concepts written in organon you will not fail in clinical practice
- Learning and understanding in depth analysis of Hahnemann’s explanation in Organon 6th edition.
- Learning the art of case taking and case solving in acute condition with reference to Hahnemann’s Organon of Medicine