Puzzled with whether to use Kentian, Boger or Boenninghausen method of repertorisation? Finding it difficult to use a repertory?
Our uniquely designed homeopathy course on repertory is apt for learning specification of important homeopathic repertories and how to use them.
This is a one-of-a kind course on repertory and different methods of prescribing remedies is perfect for those who like to see how it’s done,rather than read the infinite books on 'How to use a repertory'.
The topics in the course are presented by homeopathy repertory experts.
The Repertory Course ranges from introductory to advanced level
- Acute Case taking
- Chronic case taking
- Symptom Classification & Evaluation
- Repertorial Approach –Boenninghausen
- Repertorial Approach – Kent
- Repertorial Approach – Boger
- Non – Repertorial Approach
- Overview of Regional Repertories
- Use of computer in repertory
The course covers the 11 quintessential repertories:
- Complete Repertory
- Synthesis Repertory
- Murphy’s Repertory
- Kent Repertory
- Boger Synoptic Key / Therapeutic Pocket Book
- Phatak’s Repertory
- Boericke Repertory
- Knerr Repertory
- Special Repertory - Aids, Cancer, Asthma
- Perfect Repertory of Mind
SESSIONS INCLUDED IN THIS SERIES
Chronic case taking – Part I
(Discussing in detail the finer intricacies of approaching a chronic case, case taking for different detail disease condition)
Chronic case taking – Part II
(Do’s & Don’t and importance of observations, intuition and finer shades of case taking)
Acute Case taking – Part I
(Acute case taking is totally different. Giving importance to phase in hand, the cause, modalities, concomitants and finer differentiation between remedies
Acute Case taking – Part II
(Here we will be taking different acute conditions like asthma, allergy, tonsillitis, pain, panic, anxiety etc)
Symptom Classification & Evaluation
(Learn the art & science of conversion from patient language to repertory rubric, before we actually repertorise every symptom will require analysis and evaluation without which a physician can go highly wrong)
Roger Van Zandvoort Complete Repertory – Part I
Roger Van Zandvoort Complete Repertory – Part II
Frederik Schroyens Synthesis Repertory – Part I
Frederik Schroyens Synthesis Repertory – Part II
Kent Repertory – Part I
Kent Repertory – Part II
Boger Boenninghausen’s characteristics and repertory – Part I
Boger Boenninghausen’s characteristics and repertory – Part II
Bogers Synoptic Key
Boenninghausen’s Therapeutic pocket book
Phatak’s Repertory – Part I
Phatak’s Repertory – Part II
Knerr’s Repertory – Part I
Knerr’s Repertory – Part II
Special Repertory - Aids, Cancer, Asthma
Perfect Repertory of Mind By Dr. Yogesh Sehgal
Regional repertories – Overview
Non – Repertorial approach – concept and application
Recap of 25 sessions – summary& introduction to e-Journal and daily self-learning methods
Participants of the course will take away an enhanced knowledge and understanding of the different
types of repertories and repertorial approach along with hands-on skills required for practical application of repertory
- Utility of Repertory in acute and chronic case taking
- To identify the prescribing symptoms and rubric selection in a given case
- Understanding of homeopathic analysis and evaluation of symptoms by Kentian method, Boger's method, Boenninghausen's method
- Understand when and how to use non-repertorial approach in certain cases
- Practical application of evaluation methods by case studies
Who can attend?
- Students who have the knowledge on repertories and case taking
- Post graduate homeopathy students
- Homeopathy practitioners
- All homeopathic professionals
What you will get?
- High quality presentations.
- Life time access to the recordings of the course.
- Assessment after each session.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Complimentary Firefly Repertory Mobile Software for iPhone and Android phone. You can use learned repertories in this mobile app
Why this Course?
- Learning on 11 widely used repertories.
- Best way to learn repertory concepts.
- Attend the entire course in the comfort of your home or clinic.
- Repeat the course whenever you like using the recordings.
- Deeper insights into each major Repertory, supported by clinical cases.
- Best repertory teachers to teach you the repertories.
- A Complimentary Firefly Repertory Mobile Software for iPhone and Android phone, to practice your learning.