According to the World Health Organization, it is estimated that more than 450 million people globally suffer from some form of mental disorder currently. And the numbers are rising at alarming rates. 1 out of 4 people in the world fall victim to a mental disorder at some point in their life.
With such a huge chunk of the world’s population falling prey to psychiatric disorders, treatment is equally challenging. A prudent fusion of medical treatment and psychotherapy is required to successfully treat these conditions.
- Homeopathic approach to Common mental diseases & Anxiety Disorders its Management by Dr. Kumar Dhawale
Reputed homeopathic practitioner, Dr. Kumar Dhawale speaks about the various types of Anxiety, their clinical implications, and how they can be successfully managed with Homeopathy and Counselling.
- Homoeopathic Therapeutics of Anxiety and Differential Homeopathic Materia Medica-Dr. Bhavik Parekh
Internationally eminent psychiatrist and homeopathic practitioner, Dr. Bhavik Parekh, minutely assesses the expressions of Anxiety, with special focus on case taking skills and homeopathic management.
- 'Acute Mental Illness (AMI)& its Homoeopathic management’ by Dr. Manoj Patel
'Acute Mental Illness (AMI)& its Homoeopathic management’ by Dr. Manoj Patel
Internationally renowned homeopathic psychiatrist, Dr. Manoj Patel explores the role of Homeopathy in the treatment of Acute Mental Illness, with emphasis on observation and challenges faced.
- ‘UTILITY OF BIO- PSYCO- SOCIAL MODEL IN Management of Substance Use Disorder’- Dr. Manoj Patel
Dr. Manoj Patel takes us on a journey chronicling the patterns behind Substance Abuse Disorder and how it can be prudently managed with the help of homeopathic treatment.
- 'Substance Use Disorder and its Homeopathic Management' - Dr. Devadiga
Veteran homeopathic physician, Dr. Prabhakar Devadiga speaks about the challenges faced in treating cases of Substance Abuse, with special emphasis on its homeopathic management.
- Depression and its HOMOEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT by Dr. Kumar Dhawale
Dr. Kumar Dhawale elaborates on the clinical understanding of Depression and Mood Disorders, with emphasis on case taking nuances, miasmatic correlation and management in Homeopathy.
- Homoeopathic therapeutics of depression with Differential materia medica by Dr. Bipin Jain
Acclaimed homeopathic physician Dr. Bipin Jain speaks about the homeopathic management of Depression, and how it can be successfully amalgamated with psychotherapy and counselling techniques.
- Alcohol addiction and Withdrawal & Management by Dr. Sunita Nikumbh
Dr. Sunita Nikumbh elaborates on the clinical understanding of Depression and Mood Disorders, with emphasis on case taking nuances, miasmatic correlation and management in Homeopathy.
- ‘Psychosis & Its Homeopathic Management’ by Dr. Manoj Patel
Psychosis is a severe mental disorder in which there is extreme impairment of ability to think, respond appropriately, communicate effectively, understand reality and behave appropriately.
- Expression of The Mind on The body - ‘Somatic Expression of Psychological Disorders & its Homoeopathic management’ by Dr. Sunita Nikumbh
Noted homeopathic physician, Dr. Sunita Nikumbh speaks about how psychological turmoil manifest physically in the form of Somatization Disorder, and how it can be managed with Homeopathy.
Helmed by the best homeopathic experts in the field, this series offers you a leap into the successful management of Psychiatric disorders with specialized case taking techniques and homeopathic therapeutics.