Utility of Mother Tinctures
- Online webinar, 1.5 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Mother tincture is a solution prepared from a drug substance of plant or animal kingdom by the process of extraction (maceration or percolation) using a suitable menstruum, in a definite proportion as per pharmacopeia.
Drugs may be the route to nowhere and no medicines can bring a dead back to life! Well said.
Patient in terminal conditions does not react to well-selected remedies, nor to intercurrent reaction remedies, given in a potentiated form and small doses, resort to the crude drug and increase the dose to the point of reaction. Mother tincture is the treatment for them.
When reasonably sure of the remedy, a homeopath gives the tincture, or low trituration, first in moderate, then in increasing doses until the dosage is found to which the patient will react, even if it be ‘maximum dose’……. A novel approach to bringing back life!
There is a live session on, “Utility of mother tinctures” by Dr. Praveen Kumar to address the role of homeopathy in critical conditions by use of Mother tinctures. He is will talk aboutthe basics of Mother tinctures, cases he has cured using mother tinctures and the remedies that can be used in Mother tincture form for the certain condition with specific indications.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday 10th July 2021, 7am IST. Repeat 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday 9th July 2021, 9:30pm EST, 6:30pm PST
Europe: Saturday 10th July 2021, 10:30am CET
Duration - 1 Hour 20 Minutes (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Classification of mother tinctures and Mother substance
- Preparation of Mother tinctures
- Where to use Mother Tinctures
- Indications of some Mother Tinctures
- Cases cured using Mother Tinctures
- Learn a variety of Mother Tinctures
- Understand various Indications for using some Mother Tinctures
- Pick up a striking feature from cases described