Are you still using the 6th edition of Kent's repertory published in 1957? It is time to upgrade your knowledge of repertory. The proliferation of new provings, new technologies have transformed the utility of repertory. As a result, our knowledge must also evolve.
Roger van Zandvoort worked immensely on corrections and additions of Kent's repertory and under the guidance of Dr. Künzli and Hansjoerg Hee, Dario Spinedi, Complete Repertory was evolved. Roger still works on it for continuous upgrade from provings of new remedies, clinical experiences.
Roger worked on the monumental task of compiling the largest repertory, published it and finally with the era of computers it was incorporated in various homeopathic software's, Zomeo software being one among them.
In this session, a student, beginner, practitioner will learn how to use Complete Repertory empowered with clinical cases analysed using it.
- Introduction to Complete Repertory
- Utility of Complete Repertory in Zomeo Homeopathic Software
- Searching rubrics in 44 chapters of the repertory
- Cases included:
- Intestinal worms
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urinary tract infection
- Review of special chapters in Complete Repertory
- Explore different clinical cases analysed using Complete Repertory
- Utility of Complete Repertory in acute cases
- Selecting appropriate rubrics