A Concise Repertory of Homoeopathic Medicines by Dr. S.R.Phatak is one of the most reliable alphabetical repertory in modern era.
Dr.Phatak was an allopathic doctor but had thorough knowledge about homeopathic philosophy. He was of the opinion that a repertory should be concise and precise which will make searching rubrics easy. And he contributed the best concise repertory till date.
It is the best repertory when a case has more of clinical and pathological symptoms. If you want to solve acute and chronic cases at quick speed, Phatak’s repertory will help you.
This session on Phatak repertory will throw light on the efficiency of this repertory and how you can use it for best results in artistic prescribing. Dr Jawahar Shah, the speaker of this session who has over 40 years of experience will guide you through the simplicity of Phatak repertory and how it is handy to use even if you are a beginner and use it for your first case in practice.
- Uses of repertory
- Classification of repertories
- Introduction of Phatak repertory
- Plan and construction of Phatak repertory
- Concept and philosophy of Phatak repertory
- Search of symptoms in the repertory
- Exclusive mental and clinical rubrics in Phatak repertory
- Advantages of Phatak repertory
- Understand the concept and philosophy of Phatak repertory and be able to use it in daily practice
- Learn about how to find symptoms in Phatak repertory
- Gain an understanding of mental, clinical and diagnostic rubrics in Phatak repertory
- Enhance your case solving techniques and know how to use Phatak repertory efficiently
- Identify why this concise repertory is one of the best homeopathic literature