An Overview of LYSSINUM
- Online webinar, 1 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Join us for an alluring and mind captivating webinar An Overview of ‘LYSSINUM’ with all important aspects by Dr Tarana Malick.
A nosode, Lyssinum sourced from saliva of rabid dog is an important homeopathic remedy and mastering its drug picture will expand your clinical skills and grasp on material medica. In this webinar, speaker has depicted the Rage and Violence of Lyssinum patient very well and has demonstrated the foundation of the remedy in elaborate manner.
Not only this, but equal focus is also given to physical generals and other characteristic symptomatology of this remedy with rubric study from repertory for thorough understanding of the remedy in outright manner.
Important Rubrics study from Zomeo Homeopathy Software makes the drug picture apparent and logical. This helps you to easily spot the Lyssinum patient and be an expert prescriber. Even being a small remedy, Lyssinum has interesting and important attributes. It has many uses other than frequent indication in insanity and rage. This webinar presents all aspects of Lyssinum with its representation in the repertory. This webinar assures you expertise on material medica and clinical judgement.
Get the privilege of learning from the experts and gain hands on training on use of repertory! Register Now!
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Tuesday, 18th January 2022, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Monday, 17th January 2022, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Tuesday, 18th January 2022, 9:30am CET
UK: Tuesday, 18th January 2022, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Tuesday, 18th January 2022, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hour of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Core of the remedy Lysinnum
- Characteristic features of Lysinnum and understanding them in depth
- Symptomatology and understanding each crucial symptoms for better grasp
- Repertory search of important Rubrics from software
- Comparative study of related remedies like Stramonium and Hyoscyamus
- Exclusive opinion of Dr Shankaran on Lysinnum - ‘Soul of Remedies’
- Exclusive rubric search from repertory
- Generalities and key physical feature with exhaustive explanation
- Remedy extract study of Rubrics from repertory
- Key characteristic features of Lyssinum with differentiation from other proximate remedies
- Different uses of remedy where core of remedy matches with patient picture
- Theme of mental picture of Lyssinum with Rubric study from repertory
- Characteristic features and generalities of remedy
About Zomeo Homeopathy Software
Zomeo is one of the best homeopathy software, used by homeopaths, students across the world to record, analyze and repertorize the patient cases. Zomeo provides built-in 41 repertories, 1300+ volumes of books, uniquely designed Patient Management System to handle your patient cases. Zomeo’s repertorization sheet along with analysis filters helps you to prescribe the best remedy to your patient, quickly.
Download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial and explore the features of Zomeo. Click below to download.