Outcome-Based Education (OBE) is a student-centric teaching and learning methodology in which the course delivery, assessment is planned to achieve stated objectives and outcomes. It focuses on measuring student performance i.e. outcomes at different levels.
It’snotwhat we want to teach, it’s what the students should learn.
Dr. Ibrahim has taken up a very interesting and different topic for this session that needs to be understood by each one of us.
Do not miss this session and learn something which will help you to learn better in your academic career.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday, 19th March 2022, 7:00 am IST. Repeat: 2:00 pm IST
US & Canada: Friday, 18th March 2022, 8:30 pm Eastern Time, 5:30 pm Pacific Time
Europe: Saturday, 19th March 2022, 9:30 am CET
UK: Saturday, 19th March 2022, 8:30 am London Time
Australia: Saturday, 19th March 2022, 12:30 pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30 pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- About Outcome-Based Education (OBE)
- Why OBE
- OBE Requisites
- Relevancy of OBE
- Benefits of OBE
- Programme Educational Outcomes (PEO)
- Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO)
- Understand and describe Outcome-Based-Education (OBE)
- Understand the key things students should know and be able to do or the qualities they should develop
- Understand that educational structures and curriculum are regarded as means not ends