Series of lectures presented by Dr. Nimesh Shukla wherein he has discussed his ocean of knowledge related to the practical application of remedies and gain success in practice easily.
In his first session, he will discuss the management of acute anxiety and depression, the most difficult acute condition to treat that is often encountered in practice in today's world.
His in-depth knowledge from his clinical experience of treating acute anxiety and depression is what he is going to share in his lecture. Extremely useful series to learn about the minor differences between remedies indicated for the same condition and hit at the similimum.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn from the legend, Dr. Nimesh Shukla.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday 18th June 2021, 7am IST. Repeat at 2pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday 17th June 2021, 9:30 pm EST
Europe: Friday 18th June 2021, 10:30 am CET
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Acute anxiety
- Acute depression
- Remedies for anxiety and depression
- Comparative Materia Medica for anxiety and depression
- Learn to identify when a patient has anxiety and depression
- Understand the finer shades of difference between close related remedies for the same condition
- Understand the art of prescribing in mental diseases like anxiety and depression