Kent's Repertory due to its accuracy, authenticity is the most reliable repertory for many homeopaths around the world. The modern repertories are influenced from its structure and is the basis of up-to-the mark repertorisation. Kent, during his lifetime constantly upgraded it with newer remedy provings and clinical experience.
What exactly is Kentian philosophy? Did he consider only mental symptom as the basis for prescription? What forms repertorial totality? When to use Kent's repertory? If you are a student, a beginner or a practitioner and find it difficult to understand what exactly Kentian method is, this session by Dr Nikunj Jani will help you.
Along with study of Kent's repertory and his philosophy he also addresses the importance of nosological diagnosis, miasmatic diagnosis for forming totality of symptoms and final selection of remedy.
- Brief background of Dr. Kent. Kentian philosophy and its impact in Kentian Approach to the totality
- History and development of Kent’s Repertory.
- Plan and structure of Kent’s Repertory.
- Application of the Repertory and Kent’s philosophy to Clinical Cases.
- Deriving conclusions from the above presentations
- Understand the concept of Repertorial Totality according to Kent
- Adaptability of Kentian method in cases
- Noting the characteristic mental symptom, characteristic physical particular
- Understanding qualified mental symptom
- Learning Materia Medica Differentiation