Day 3: International Integrative COVID-19 Patient Management Webinar: Ayurveda and Unani
Ayurveda and Unani are ancient medical sciences with their roots in the Indian subcontinent. Both these sciences have played an important role in the preventive and treatment of Covid-19 patients.
Ayurvedic preventive medicines have helped millions across the globe through decoction (kadha). A Simple but effective diet, regime and ancillary measures have saved the lives of many.
On Day 3 of the Integrative COVID-19 Patient Management Webinar series, let us understand the concepts of Ayurveda and Unani, its preventive and treatment aspects of mild, moderate and severe cases of COVID-19.
Schedule : 31st October 2020
India Time: 7 AM IST and 3 PM IST (Repeat Session)
US Time: 9:30 PM EST(30th Oct) and 5:30 AM EST (Repeat Session)
US Time: 6:30 PM PST(30th Oct) and 2:30 AM PST (Repeat Session)
European Time: 3:30 AM CET and 11:30 AM CET (Repeat Session)
- Ayurveda and its basic principles by Dr. Palep
- COVID-19: an Ayurveda perspective by Dr. Vinayak Tayade
- Emerging Ayurveda strategies for COVID-19: an overview by CAR, USA by Dr. Pratibha Shah
- Role of Unani in prevention and treatment of Covid-19 patients by Dr. Zubair Shaikh
- Learn about the Ayurvedic concept of prevention in COVID-19
- Understand Ayurvedic management of COVID-19
- Learn about basic Ayurvedic principles for COVID-19 treatment
- Understand the concept of Unani in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19