Zomeo Classroom - An insight into Ophidia Group
- Online webinar, 3 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
In this exclusive webinar of the Zomeo Classroom series, Dr Neha Khodke will discuss the Ophidia group of homeopathic remedies. This group is one of the large groups contributing remedies to Homoeopathic Materia Medica. Dr. Neha will cover right from the base - snake venom & their actions to symptoms of the Ophidia group & narration of malaria case. This lecture ensures to provide you with a memorable study of snake remedies.
By learning the common symptoms across the Ophidia group, it will be easy for you to narrow down remedies after evaluating the cases. Dr. Neha will conclude the lecture with the one-of-its-kind case of malaria fever that will provide you with a deep understanding of how to approach such a case, forming totality, essential features of the indicated remedy.
The snake remedies explained in this lecture are Lachesis, Elaps, Crotalus, Naja, Cenchris, Dendroaspis.
- Introduction to Ophidia Group.
- Snake remedies in Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- Snake venoms & their actions.
- General symptoms of snakebite.
- Doctrine of Signature.
- Common symptoms seen across Ophidia Group.
- Mind symptoms of Ophidia.
- Case of malarial fever with detailed explanation.
- Learning of the lecture.
- Identifying highlights of Ophidia group of remedies.
- Know the effects of snake venoms.
- Evolution of the Ophidia group and how we can connect the symptoms of poisoning with the sphere of action and physiological action of the Ophidia remedies.
- Connecting the nature and life of a snake with the symptoms we see in the human constitution requiring a snake remedy.
- Finer differentiation in the evolution of the snakes.
- How to approach a case of fever and identifying the features of Ophidia symptoms?
About Zomeo Homeopathy Software
Zomeo is one of the best homeopathy software, used by homeopaths, students across the world to record, analyze and repertorize the patient cases. Zomeo provides built-in 41 repertories, 1300+ volumes of books, uniquely designed Patient Management System to handle your patient cases. Zomeo’s repertorization sheet along with analysis filters helps you to prescribe the best remedy to your patient, quickly.
Download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial and explore the features of Zomeo Click below to download.